Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aug 12, 2010 - simple chores to stay in the game

I capped the large holes at the front of the frame and sandblasted the front frame to see how it would go.  I have a small sandblaster from Princess Auto and it needs a fair bit of air to run.  Yet another reason I am glad i have the BIG compressor that I have.

Ugly hole...
Filled in by me!
Front frame sandblasted.
The project is now officially down to just the bare frame.  This is the most I have ever taken a car apart and I hope I can successfully put it all back together (unlike the TV remote).

Frame up - kinda neat.

I have some DOM16 paint that I am going to use to paint the frame once the welding is finished.  I have been cutting out the plates from 3/16" mild steel using Bryant's plasma cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment