Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Royal twin

Over the weekend I went to Victoria to visit the island. I had not been there since I was 18.
It is beautiful.  Took the ferry to Nanaimo and drove to Duncan.

I had a mission in mind. When I bought the small chrome Enfield Bullet back in August the guy who sold it to me said he had imported 2 of them from India when he came back to Canada. He kept the chrome one and sold the black twin to his brother in law. When the brother in law decided to sell his machine he called me up.

So I went to Duncan to pick it up.


It is the standard old style of bike.  It shifts on the right, has points, and drum brakes.

You can tell it lived in a wet climate because the cases are powdery and the chrome is a bit rusty,
But overall its a solid little bike.  And it runs like a top.

Not sure what the plan for it is yet.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment