Monday, November 11, 2013

Dracula - 1979 Stern

Was planning a trip down to the States to go see a big arcade sale that was happening in Bellingham, WA.  I decided to drive to Portland on Friday and look at a 1979 Stern Dracula Pinball machine for sale.

It was a little rough and I got a pretty good deal on it.  I brought it home on Sunday. 

It's the fifth pinball machine I now own.
1979 Stern Dracula
1980 Gottlieb Amazing Spider Man
1987 Williams F-14 Tomcat
1988 Data East Secret Service
1989 Data East 35th Anniversary Playboy


Like all the others it needs some TLC.  And the sound card needs some repair.  But it is a solid foundation and I will have fun playing it until I can get to the repairs.
Overall a good purchase.

The garage is starting to fill up fast though.

I bought a surprise machine at the sale in Bellingham.  I will pick it up next week Thursday and Blog about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment