Monday, April 2, 2012

Project Lucky Strike Continued

So I have most of the parts in for the Suzuki.  Ram air tubes, bodywork, lights, etc.

I built a spray booth using PVC tubing and plastic sheeting in the shop.   It has a zipper door and uses 3 20" fans to vent out the overspray.  I copied some guy who has this setup on YouTube.  It works OK - there are still a few nibs in the paint.

It kinda looks like Dexter's kill room : D


I got the tank painted white and marked out where the red will be.  Here's a mock up with the fairings on.  I will paint the red tomorrow, lay down the decals and clearcoat the tank.


The wheels still need to get shot white as well.  So far it is looking good.

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 / pack of cigarettes? I'm buying all my cigarettes from Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 50%.

    ReplyDelete