Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scott Ru$$ell

When I was a young lad I was infatuated with motorcycle racing.  I liked the American riders at the time in MotoGP.  And in the AMA racing I like Miguel DuHamel because he was Canadian. And Scott Russell because he was a bad ass at Daytona.

From Wikipedia:

"Raymond Scott Russell (born October 28, 1964), aka Mr. Daytona, is an American sports car racer and former championship motorcycle road racer, born in East Point, Georgia. He is a former World Superbike and AMA Superbike Champion, has won the Daytona 200 a record five times, and won the Suzuka 8 Hours in 1993. Russell is the all-time leader in 750cc AMA Supersport wins."

Russel wore a helmet made by Shoei that was designed by Troy Lee Designs.

Today thanks to EBay - this showed up in the mail.


 I Love It.

Long Live the 90's!

No comments:

Post a Comment