Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Moving and shaking my collection

I was in Toronto for work and went to visit some Hamilton friends I haven't seen in a while.  I left to go to the airport and on a whim stopped at a place called Toronto Coin Exchange.  They had a good collection of games and in their showroom they had a Viking pinball.  It's a game I have always wanted so I bought it and shipped it to my place in Edmonton.

Then I loaded up the Star Trek and the Spiderman in my truck (plus my Triumph Thruxton) in Vancouver and headed back to Edmonton to drop it all off.



It was a 12 hour drive but now I have a bit more space in Vancouver and have stored those pins until I can get a permanent place.  The gig in Vancouver will only last another year and the next project seems to be shaping up to be in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment