Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Back at it - New Location, New Attitude, Same Old Junk.

So I had a lot of life changes in 2012.

I went to work in Esterhazy Saskatchewan on a short term contract and was away from home quite a bit.  Then I got shipped to Prince Rupert B.C. on another contract and was away from home more.  The Rust Bomb and all my bikes sat for a year because I literally was not around.

I sold Project Retro in 2012.

The rest of the projects are sitting in the Edmonton garage waiting for me.  The Rust Bomb has been outside under a tarp. 

Fast forward to 2013.

I moved to Vancouver B.C. to continue work on another contract that should last for a year and a bit.  It is a temporary move and I have a place in Cloverdale.  Luckily it has a garage.
I brought the 2004 R1 with me.  I finished getting it to look like Rossi's MotoGP bike.




I will continue to update the blog now that I am settled.  And I have a few other projects I am doing in BC that I will document as well.

I will say that my life right now is excellent.  I am really liking BC and the place that I am in is fantastic.  The garage is big enough that I can still do a bit of work on bikes. I can't do any really large repairs like I can at home in Edmonton. But I can tinker.

 The Rust Bomb will have to wait.  But I will get back to working on it when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment